This subscription will give you access to ALL maps :
New in 2022 :
- SityTrail Topo World - Click here !
- New: Display marked trails in the world.
- Discover GR hiking paths, European hiking routes, Santiago de Compostela routes, etc.
- You can also discover all cycling networks: Greenway network in France, Ravel in Belgium, European cycling routes, knot points networks in Flanders and the Netherlands.
- And in winter, discover all the ski slopes with their names.
- IGN France - Topographic maps - Click here !
- IGN France - Plan IGN - Click here !
- IGN France - Satellite - Click here !
- IGN France - Cadastral parcel - Click here !
- IGN Belgique
- IGN Belgique - Anciennes cartes 1:10 000
- IGN Espagne
- swisstopo - Click here !
- Austria - topographic maps
- Austria - topographic maps - Gray
- Austria - Satellite
- Netherlands - topographic maps (Kadaster)
- Germany - topographic maps
- Germany - topographic maps - Gray
- Norway - Digital topographic maps (scale from 1/500 to 1/10 000 000)
- Norvège - Paper topographic maps (scale from 1/50 000 to 1/10 000 000)
- Luxembourg - Topographic maps - Click here!
- Luxembourg - Satellite - Click here!
- Luxembourg - Cadastral parcels - Click here!
- USA - topographic maps (USGS)
- USA - satellite
- USA - satellite + topo
- Canada - topographic maps (Toporama)
- OpenStreetMap world maps
- A map of slopes around the world
You can also download and follow more than 40000 marked hiking trails in Europe
It also enables Premium features
in Web and mobile applications:
- Download world topographic maps for offline use.
- Access the public catalogue of trails from SityTrail members and communities.
- Advanced tracking and guiding features with calculation of the remaining distance and time and vocal instructions at intersections.
- Go further and transform your favourite trails into real multimedia guides with text, photos, video links, and share them with the SityTrail community.
- Create your own hiker communities and manage your members and newsfeeds.
- Create trails with our advanced features for trail editing via our website : automatic drawing, merging and splitting of trails, etc.
- Print trails in PDF format with QR codes. (A4, A3).
- Import and export GPX files.
- Priority technical support.
- Remove ads in the mobile application.
- "SOS" feature.