SityTrail Premium World subscription is clearly the best deal in terms of price/quality/quantity ratio because it offers high-quality worldwide coverage !
However – important information – The SityTrail Premium World subscription doesn't provide access to the official topographic maps of the national mapping agencies for each country (IGN France, IGN Belgium, Spain, etc.). These require separate subscriptions.
Therefore, the World subscription doesn’t provide any access to IGN maps! !
This subscription provides access to the following map types:
- SityTrail Topo World - Click here !
- New: Display marked trails in the world.
- Discover GR hiking paths, European hiking routes, Santiago de Compostela routes, etc.
- You can also discover all cycling networks: Greenway network in France, Ravel in Belgium, European cycling routes, knot points networks in Flanders and the Netherlands.
- And in winter, discover all the ski slopes with their names.
- OpenStreetMap world maps
- A map of slopes around the world
It also enables Premium features
in Web and mobile applications:
- Download world topographic maps for offline use.
- Access the public catalogue of trails from SityTrail members and communities.
- Advanced tracking and guiding features with calculation of the remaining distance and time and vocal instructions at intersections.
- Go further and transform your favourite trails into real multimedia guides with text, photos, video links, and share them with the SityTrail community.
- Create your own hiker communities and manage your members and newsfeeds.
- Create trails with our advanced features for trail editing via our website : automatic drawing, merging and splitting of trails, etc.
- Print trails in PDF format with QR codes. (A4, A3).
- Import and export GPX files.
- Priority technical support.
- Remove ads in the mobile application.
- "SOS" feature.